Click Here! slimming and dieting through the recession: slimming and dieting through the recession continued

Tuesday 29 September 2009

slimming and dieting through the recession continued

...so i shop at asda's and eat at my local carvery for £3.50 (a huge plate of food) i shop at my local bargain shoe store, yes, i hate it but doing this still keeps me shopping. it does help if i want to keep that old demon, Mr Depression at bay. i admit there are otherways to do this, but that's a blog for another day. i haven't seen the inside of a gym since the depression started but i have become increasingly fimiliar with my local neighborhood and countryside. i spent more time this way with my otherhalf and daughter. added to these benefits, i get fresh air and a heap of exercise. all at the cost of...nothing! no fuel used to drive there  ( except what the latest carvery has added to my body) and definately no montly bill! who's having the last laugh now?

it's good to adopt a kind of Sopie Kinsella's, shopaholic-happy-go-lucky attitude. i have. i shop for anything that will put larger items in my pocket or tummy and costs less. even if i have to "shop" without money. i.e get things for free. it might not be all our cup of tea, but hey, this is a recession, and for most of us it means...tighten that belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home